Friday, March 25, 2011

Magdalene in Red Riding Hood XXX



In one of her hottest girl/girl scenes ever, Magdalene's character is actually a GILF... Yeah, you heard me right, a G.I.L.F. - Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck (and I am so going to, too... and I'll tell you all about it in a later post, XO)

In the new parody, "Red Riding Hood XXX" by Mile High Media, she's plays Red Riding Hood's sexy grandmother who is accosted in her home by the big bad Wolf's sultry assistant, Juelz Ventura. She is gagged and tied up but soon is released and forced to satisfy Juelz's every desire.

While I'm certain the rest of the movie is as fab, I just can't get past this scene, which I've seen at least a dozen times. It has a naughty dom/sub theme with some light bondage, awesome camera angles, and cum-tastic oral action by Magdalene. The only thing missing was Juelz going down on Magdalene's sweet pussy... I mean, come on... In the traditional Red Riding Hood story, the wolf (or in this case, the wolf's assistant) EATS the grandmother... HELLO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!

MOVIE TRAILER:



SCENE PHOTOS:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree