Thursday, March 17, 2011

On the GirlFriends Films set with Magdalene

Magdalene has been a very busy lady lately, and you know what that means - more hot-n-sexy scenes for us to drool over! 

At the end of February, she filmed a scene for a new movie The Psychic", which was directed by Diana DeVoe for GirlFriends Films. Says Magdalene, "My scene was with the very beautiful, Zoe Voss. It was her first time with a woman in the story, so I had to seduce her - my favorite thing to do. I think it was a very beautiful, romantic scene." Of Ms. DeVoe, she says "Diana was great to work with. She had written the script and knew exactly what she wanted as a director. She was also filming the scene, along with the GF crew. I would certainly work with her again."

I've never seen anything directed by Diana DeVoe, however since it's a GirlFriends Films project, I know it will be AWESOME!!

On set with Magdalene and Zoe Voss



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree