Thursday, March 17, 2011

On the Sweet Sinners set with Magdalene

March is barely halfway through, and she has already done two scenes for the second DVD of the "My Girlfriends Mother" series, directed by Nica Noelle for Sweet Sinner Films. The first of this series stars Magdalene as well, and I absolutely LOVED it!! If you haven't purchased it or downloaded it yet - DO IT NOW!!

"I am a totally different person in this story", says Magdalene. "It is a love
story, that hints at reincarnation. I have a lesbian lover, played by the lovely Aurora Snow but I’m inexplicably drawn to my daughter’s boyfriend, upon meeting him for the first time." She continues, "My daughter is played by Lily Labeau and her boyfriend is played by Ryan Driller. Although this movie is a B/G movie, there is the one sex scene with Aurora. Of course, I also have a scene with Ryan Driller……an intensely passionate one, I might add."

If this movie is anything like the first of the series, then it will be fan-fucking-tastic!!

Here is make up artist extraordinaire Jenny Karl touching up the ever beautiful Magdalene before her scene with Aurora Snow. (I have a little crush on Jen, tee-hee!)
Magdalene and Aurora Snow before their scene (and look - Magdalene is wearing the sexy nightie and robe I gave her for her birthday, too!!)



Magdalene and Aurora Snow after their scene - notice the smudged lipstick and very happy smiles :-) 


Magdalene filmed her second scene for this movie with the very hot Ryan Driller. Here they are before her and Aurora's scene:




And here they are at the beginning of their scene. Ryan, you are one lucky SOB!




Magdalene also said, "The movie also stars Evan Stone as Lily’s Professor, with whom she is having an affair". (I'll bet he teaches her plenty, heheh!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree