Thursday, February 10, 2011

Magdalene stars in her very own series


The Mother Lovers Society series is my most favorite of all of the Sweetheart Video series... What makes it even more special is that Nica Noelle created this series just for Magdalene... Pretty frickin cool, huh?

Of her series, Nica writes, "It's really close to my heart and yes, I did indeed write the role for Magdalene. I've been wanting to do a series around her for a very long time, and my goal is to make sure it's consistently worthy of her incredible talent." Nica goes on to say, "I have to say, this series exceeded my expectations, and Maggie is the reason why. She's my muse, these days. For b/g and g/g. There's no one I love writing for more."

I mean, from the first moment I saw her perform with Heather Silk, I knew that one day she would be starring in her very own series - and now she is! And what a series it is too... So many twists and turns that can lead to volume after volume of hot, passionate love making that only Magdalene can bring to our screens. There are now three volumes that have been released and a fourth due out March 23... Oh yeah... Jen Doe is a very happy camper :-)

On a final note, Nica says,"Magdalene St. Michaels is absolutely the star of this series and that's not going to change anytime soon!"  

~  Thanks Nica!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree