Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Magdalene gets kinky for "Mommys Boi"

I don't know about you, but sometimes I get in the mood for a little kinky girl/girl action. You know what I'm talking about... Sexy older women with strap-ons, jock straps, and who are into total domination... And no one does it better for me than Magdalene St. Michaels :-)

Most of us know her as the beautiful, sexy, elegant seductress of young, impressionable women. But did you also know she can be a naughty-hot perverted bitch who likes to degrade and fuck young bois with a strap on? *GASP* You didn't?! Then you're in for a really naughty treat with "Mommys Boi", by GirlFriends Films.

This DVD is totally sexy-wicked from start to finish. The story has just the right amount of kink without going too far, and of course anything with Magdalene and Cindy in it never disappoints me... And I must add that while I've seen Cindy use a strap-on before, this was a first for me to see Magdalene wielding one...*OMG* It was fucking HOT!!!! 

I spoke to her about it recently, and she told me it was the one and only time she has ever used a strap-on, on or off camera... But let me tell you, she works it like a pro... Matter of fact, tonight I'm going to watch this again, and pleasure myself while I fantasize that I'm the boi Magdalene is fucking with her strap-on... Mmmmmmmmm!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree