Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scene Review: "Mother Daughter Exchange Club 21"


Starring:

Raquel Sieb and Hayden Night
Magdalene St. Michaels and Hope
Shyla Jennings and Zoey Holloway
Syren DeMer and Trinity St. Claire


Nothing comes between Magdalene and her Calvins - except GFF newcomer Hope ;-)

A few months ago, Magdalene Tweeted that she had filmed with newbie Hope, and that she had done things to and with her that she had never done before. Of course, I tried my damnedest to bribe her, and even my favorite camera gal Candi-girl to tell me what she did... But they just laughed and told me I'd have to be patient and wait for it to be released... 

Well peeps, my agonizing wait is finally over, as I now have watched Girlfriends Films "Mother Daughter Exchange Club 21", which contains this very secretive scene.

The DVD starts with lesbian couple Magdalene and Hayden Night renting a room from Raquel Sieb and her daughter Hope. Though Raquel is a lesbian herself, Hope is very bothered by two more lesbians being in the home - especially when one day, Magdalene and Hayden announce they want a 3-way with her mom... or perhaps even a 4-way, hehe! <wicked grin>

Hope freaks out and goes to her room, and Hayden and Raquel disappear for some naughty time. And Magdalene goes to "console" a distraught Hope...

She finds the girl lying on her bed, and so she joins her, kind of "spooning" her from behind. While caressing Hope's arm, Magdalene apologizes for the prior abrupt announcement, saying they didn't mean to offend her, and that she couldn't help but notice that Hope didn't mind being touched by Hayden just moments before. Hope starts to relax with the soft touch of Magdalene's roaming hand. Says Magdalene, "Just relax... and I'm gonna work my magic on you..."

Mmmmmm.... And does she ever!

The sex starts with lots of touching and kissing, and yum-yum pussy eating. Not so much breast play in this scene at all, until toward the end, when I finally get to see those "secrets" that I had been denied all this time... Simultaneous pussy and ass fingering, and a fantastic trib move that looks like it felt sooooooo good!

Now for you peeps who don't like edits - there are a few here, but only to shorten what would have been a very long scene... And because I'm a total perv, I would have liked to have had better views of the action... I'm not talking up close and in your face, just a better camera angle...

Over all, it was another perfect seduction by the ever-so-sexy Magdalene. Lots of touching, kissing, and steamy sex. Hope came... Magdalene came... And I came ;-)

Just check out these great stills from the scene:













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree