Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Magdalene and Cindy Craves - together at last!




Those of you who know me, know that my two most favorite adult performers are Magdalene and Cindy Craves... They've only performed together a few times - all for Girlfriends Films: "Imperfect Angels 1", "Mommys Boi" (OMG... if you want to get your kink on, this is the DVD to see), "Girls in White 6", and most recently "Girls in White 2011, part4" (which which also included the very sexy-sweet Evanni Soleil). 

Well my friends and fans, I'm so excited to announce that Magdalene and Cindy just filmed together again yesterday, and this shoot promises to be their sexiest pairing EVER! It was for Girlfriends Films newest series, "Lesbian Sex", which is based on real-life, off screen friendships and relationships. Magdalene knew Cindy before either one became performers, so it was only fitting they perform together for this series.

I've seen all of their released scenes, and they just kept getting better and better... I can only imagine how this scene will be, as they have not only a wonderful friendship, but an incredible chemistry that goes beyond what our mere mortal eyes can see. I have no doubt that this will be my most favorite Magdalene scene... Period.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree