Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scene Review: The Babysitter



I know it's been a while, but I was in a "kinky" mood last night and watched me some boy/girl action, or should I say man/woman action ;-) Magdalene absolutely ROCKED in Sweet Sinner's "The Babysitter", playing the sexy wife of Jay Crew.

For the first time in a long time, the couple finally has a babysitter so they can go out and spend some quality time together. But when Jay comes into the bedroom and sees Magdalene putting on her jewelery while sitting on the bed, looking stunning in her red mini dress, he just has to have her right then and there. It's a good thing they have time before the sitter arrives ;-)

The chemistry between Magdalene and Jay was perfect - very "familiar" - the way a husband and wife with kids should be. The sex was very hot, but also tender between the two, with little bits of conversation here and there, which is also typical in a long term relationship.

However, when I first saw this scene, I was pissed when Jay came all over Magdalene's pussy and abdomen - and she hadn't cum yet. I mean, WTF, right?! But I got a kinky little surprise when he went down on her right after - nose first! Seriously... He practically rubbed his whole face in her beautiful pussy, cum and all... Only a loving husband would do that, lol!

All in all, though I don't prefer watching B/G scenes, I really, really enjoyed this one. Magdalene and Jay were the perfect married couple, with great chemistry - and the sex was loving and passionate.

I highly recommend this one :-)

XO




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree