Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mmmmmmmm... "Mommy Blows Best"



Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Sometimes watching Magdalene makes me want to get my freak on... For instance, when watching scenes like this one,  that she makes me I wish I had a cock... Yeah, you heard me right! ... ;-)


Cue the fainting prudes, LOL!


You guys already know what I'm talking about, but come on ladies... Just check out these stills from the "Mommy Blows Best" web site... F.Y.I. - the trailer alone will melt your computer screens! Just watch it - or better yet sign up for the $1.95/3-day trial membership at least, and watch the whole thing, and then tell me you don't wish that it's you Magdalene is talking dirty to, and your cock she's stroking and sucking on. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

OH HELL YEAH - YOU KNOW YOU DO!!








Mmmmmmmm.....
Magdalene blows best!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree