Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Magdalene LOVES bush!!





We all know that Magdalene is truly into women, and that she loves pussy... But did you know that Magdalene prefers bush? And I'm not talking about the closely cropped, neatly trimmed bush just on the pubic bone... Nope... Magdalene likes her pussies bushy, and with hair EVERYWHERE! However, in most of her girl/girl scenes, Magdalene is paired with women who have very little or no pubic hair, which is what I like to watch. For me, it's a total turn-on because I can really see her mouth and tongue in action as she is going down on her partner. And you can see the wetness from her saliva glistening on bare pussy lips - liquid proof she's working that pussy over good!

When asked about her pussy preference, Magdalene said - 

"I'm warped, so you know that I would totally go down on a girl/woman who is hairy everywhere, down there. Think back to the 70's everyone, (that's if you're old enough to remember). Of course I do like the mound part hairy because I love the way it feels when it rubs up against my clit. Wow, I'm being pretty graphic. I know that you guys can handle it though."

Oh yeah... I can handle it all right ;-) Matter of fact, I think Magdalene's best scenes ever have been those during which she's experiencing a fetish-driven moment, such as having huge natural breasts smothering her face (Mmmmm... that's one of my fetishes too!)...

I hope that someday soon, her fetish for hairy bush will finally be filmed for my viewing pleasure, but for now I'll have to just imagine what she would do with a beautiful girl like this one... Can you imagine it too? 

Of course you can ;-)

XO





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree