Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FINALLY! Magdalene is paired with Jelena Jensen


It's about damn time!!!

Girlfriends Films FINALLY filmed a scene with Magdalene and Jelena Jensen, another of my favorite women - and when you see the pics below you'll know why... She has the most AMAZING natural breasts - 32G's. This scene is going to be for an upcoming release in the Lesbian Psychodrama series - and you know I'll keep you posted regarding its release :-)

Where she found the energy after filming such a scene, I'll never know, lol! But when she got home later that night, Magdalene hopped onto Twitter to brag, "Oh yeah... I worked those magnificent mammaries over!"

So, Magdalene finally got to worship the biggest, most delicious breasts she's ever had to date, and Jelena finally got to worship Magdalene... Oh God, I can't wait to see this scene!!!

And just check out the pics from the set! Seriously... I am DROOLING here!! In the first pic is Jelena, Tessa Lane, Sensi Pearl, and her hotness Magdalene... The black and white one is my favorite one :-)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree