Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My First Magdalene Boy/Girl Video!


For those of you who don't know about me, I'm a lady-lovin' lesbian. Occasionally I'll watch other stuff like boy/girl, light bondage, and even boy/boy (yeah, I'm a kinky little freak, lol!), but I don't purchase it. Well that's about to change in a couple of weeks.

I just saw the trailer for Magdalene's soon to be released "My Girlfriend's Mother" by Sweet Sinner, and OMG!! I just have to have this DVD!! Though the trailer couldn't show any sex (youtube.com), Magdalene's verbal performance and direct eye-to-eye contact with the viewer made my nipples hard and my panties wet!

I'm sure you've seen the 1967 movie, "The Graduate", starring Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft, and if you haven't - you're probably dead! LOL! I saw that movie before I "confirmed" I was a lesbian, and Anne Bancroft (aka Mrs. Robinson) just made me think all sorts of naughty thoughts. Now picture this same movie, but with Magdalene in the role of Mrs. Robinson - and with lots and lots of hot, steamy sex... Oh yeah... I can see you getting excited from here, hehe!

Here's a link to the trailer for the film:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree