Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Magdalene is the perfect "imperfect" angel

Magdalene loves huge breasts... Well who doesn't, right? LOL! After seeing her with so many small breasted women, I finally had a real treat when watching her with the super sexy, 36 DD Sara Stone in Imperfect Angels 8... OMFG!! I thought Magdalene would cum just from the breast worship alone...

If you haven't seen this scene, I give it an 11 out of 10... Not only was the acting at the beginning of the scene spot on, but the sex was absolutely AMAZING!!! I have never seen Maggie work over a set of breasts like that on film before (just in person, hehe!)... And I'm not talking about your typical licking and sucking nipple play - OH HELL NO! At one point, Sara was on top of her with her breasts in Magdalene's face, almost smothering her with them - and Magdalene LOVED every minute of it! She licked and sucked and rubbed them all over her face while she masturbated, and her muffled moans and sexy talking made me wet with anticipation of what turned out to be an intense orgasm for Magdalene - and me, lol!

Magdalene and I discussed this scene, and she commented that Sara's were the biggest natural breasts she had ever worked with on camera, and that she would love to have more opportunities to film with again with Sara, and with other big breasted beauties...

This is the most aggressive and naughty I've seen Magdalene - EVER!! And I really, really LOVED it!! Topping it off was a beautiful set, and very nice camera work! Well done GFF... And Magdalene, what can I say? You are the perfect "imperfect" angel! MWAH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree