Monday, August 8, 2011

"My Girlfriends Mother, Vol. 2" - Scene Preview


Mmmmmmmmm... Just look at that cover! Magdalene is so incredibly beautiful... I just want to eat her up! (Oh wait... I already did that when I filmed with her, heh-heh!)

My Girlfriend's Mother Vol. 2
Sweet Sinner
Release date 10/05/2011

Starring Magdalene ST. Michaels, Lily LaBeau, Aurora Snow, Ryan Driller, Evan Stone.


Magdalene returns in volume 2 of Sweet Sinner's hottest new series, "My Girlfriends Mother". Lily Labeau brings home new fiancee Ryan Driller to meet her mother (Magdalene) and lesbian "Step mom" Aurora Snow. But Magdalene and Ryan share an immediate connection, and they soon begin to haunt each other's dreams. Is their attraction based on forbidden desires, or is there a supernatural explanation for their mutual obsession? Timeless love takes on new meaning in this romantic and tragic tale of older younger love.

This DVD has TWO scenes featuring our sexy Magdalene... In the first scene, she is with Ryan Driller, and in her own words, they were drenched in "lots of sweat from him... It was HOT!" - and she wasn't talking about the weather! Her second scene is a sexy-slow and romantic girl/girl scene with the lovely Aurora Snow... Mmmmmmm.... Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

The back cover of the DVD isn't available yet, but I'll post it when it is... In the meantime, I do have some pictures that Magdalene had taken while on the set... And look - she's wearing the sexy leopard print nightgown and robe I gave her last year for her birthday... She looks so beautiful :-)

RELEASE DATE:  October 5th, 2011











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gtetkik Vulkofree